Life throws curveballs, and when disaster strikes, you need your insurance company to be there for you. Liberty Mutual understands this, and they make it easy to file a claim and get the help you need. In this article, we will delve into Liberty Mutual Claims Phone Number.
The fastest way to reach Liberty Mutual claims is by phone
Auto and Property Claims: 1-800-225-2467
24/7 Roadside Assistance: 1-800-426-9898
Fraud Line: 617-357-9500
Customer Service: 1-800-290-8206
Additional Ways to Contact Liberty Mutual Claims
- Online: You can file a claim, track the status of your existing claim, and access other resources through the Liberty Mutual website: https://www.libertymutual.com/claims-center
- Mobile App: Download the Liberty Mutual mobile app to file a claim, manage your policy, and more.
Information to Have Ready When You Contact Liberty Mutual Claims
- Your policy number
- The date and time of the incident
- A brief description of the incident
- Any photos or videos of the damage
- The names and contact information of any witnesses
Liberty Mutual Claims Phone Number Helpful Resources
- Liberty Mutual Claims Center: https://www.libertymutual.com/claims-center
- Guide to Home Insurance Claims: https://www.libertymutual.com/claims-center/home-insurance-claims
- Answers to Common Homeowners Claims Questions: https://www.libertymutual.com/claims-center/claims-faq
Whether you’ve been in a car accident, had a fire at your home, or experienced another covered loss, Liberty Mutual is here to help. Don’t hesitate to contact them using the information provided in this article. The sooner you file your claim, the sooner you can get back on track.